Monday, June 18

What I wore the past few days

I can't believe summer still hasn't started... I am also feeling ill all the time so I tried to boost my mood by doing some online shopping and taking pics of my outfits. Oh and preparing our trip to Berlin!

Don't worry, I am not turning this into a fashion blog just yet ;)

Sick at home Saturday
All time favourite check dress: H&M
Elastic and leather belt: Pull & Bear
Necklace: Cherrily Merrily
Brown T-strap heels: Zalando (just in!)

Father's day
Flower print dress: Vero Moda
Favourite cardigan: Thrifted
Elastic belt: Probably H&M
Black mary-janes: Clarks

Blue Monday
Dress with bird print: Closet
Tan 70s bag: Thrifted
Bracelet: Some shop on Ibiza
Tan and purple mary-janes:
Bought from a lady down the street! :)

By the way, my brand new Zalando T-strap heels match my vintage bag that is at least 30 years old. I guess leather never goes out of style...


  

No comments: