Sunday, January 6

Fave five fashion trends



1. Scallops everywhere!
I would like some contrast scallops on my bag please, and some on my peter pan collar. Oh and please add some to my skirt, too.

(bag sold out at Oasap, but I found a similar bag on eBay)

2. Mint is the colour
Last season's turquoise has shifted towards mint. Oh, how I love this colour! Unfortunately it does not look very good on me, but I WILL find some way to wear it!

(blouse EUR 21,75 at Forever 21)

3. Gold accessories
I never thought I'd like to wear goldtone accessories, but they are a total musthave for me now. Gold Casio watch, gold stud bracelet... And I got real gold earstuds for my birthday <3

(bracelet EUR 1,10 on eBay)

4. Geometric design
This trend has been around for some time now, but I still seem to love it. Whether it is triangles, studs or chevrons... count me in.

(chevron scarf  USD 20,00 on Etsy)

5. Pistol boots
I need a pair of those though looking boots! They seem comfortable and easy to combine, yet very fashionable. I am looking out for the perfect pair... 


(boots EUR 64,95 at Zalando)


No comments: